Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Monday, January 3, 2011

hello, 2011 .

http://andokadesbois.deviantart.com/art/Little-Star-191736342

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
"


I wanted to say how much this blog has helped me get through the little bumps in life last year. It often opens my eyes and makes me realize that things really are not as bad as they seem. Hopefully, it has assisted not only me but touched others as well. :) Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I think you've helped other people more than you've helped yourself(or maybe that's just me). Things are never as bad as they seem, I've learned from personal experience. Happy New Year Kelley ^^ and oh yeah, I'm still here :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so nice of you to say! :)

    ReplyDelete