Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Monday, June 7, 2010

bittersweet .

http://nekopie.deviantart.com/art/be-my-escape-162764579

Bittersweet
- that's exactly how I feel right now.
They say "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." And it's true... My friend left to chase his dreams - an amazing opportunity opened for him, and he went after it. One side of me wants him to stay with me forever, because my heart hurts as I can imagine him here just days ago. The other side says how proud I am - he's climbing up to reach his goal, which seemed so far and imaginary back then. He's gone on a path taking him very far from me, and it's almost like he's never existed in my life. I may never see him again the same way...maybe I will watch him on TV in a few years, maybe he'll have forgotten about me by then, maybe I'll be just another one of the thousands of fans, and maybe it's like we were never friends. But it's okay...I know you'll be someone whom many people will look up to. Maybe you'll be different when I see you from a distance - I mean, people change right ? - but when I do, I'll see you as the same old friend who made me smile, laugh, and cry for. As I listen to your songs, I will be able to close my eyes and feel you right next to me just like before, I'll unmistakably recognize that voice of yours, and see your distinct and brightening smile. You may forget about me, but you will always be an important part of my life whose memories that we've shared will last forever. I'm sure I'll see you in a few years, even though you may not see me. I miss you already... * I'm happy for you & I know you'll go far. Congratulations. *

1 comment:

  1. aww you should show him this! =D
    i'm sure he'll be pretty touched.
    i hope you feel better soon though <3 trust me, you guys will be friends even after all this =]

    ReplyDelete