Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

look up .


“Remember what happened, but know that you cannot move forward while looking backwards.”

I know I haven't been blogging very often. Life has become busier and more complicated, but that's just what life is. On a side note, my New Year's Resolution has been working out quite well. Since 2011 started, I've been more optimistic and much happier almost all the time. Just because there may be a storm brewing doesn't mean it won't pass over sooner or later.

2 comments:

  1. so happy for you ♥ :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're back and better :] And don't worry about the storm brewing, being in the eye of the storm doesn't always mean life is gonna come tumbling down, sometimes it dissipates before it touches you so that you'll truly appreciate life.

    ReplyDelete