Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sometimes .


Sometimes, I just want to get things off my chest. Sometimes, I just want someone to say "It's okay" even when I know it's not. And sometimes, I just want that one moment of sympathy to keep me going.

Sometimes, I just need someone to listen, instead of telling me "There are other people out there suffering more than you" or "I've been worse off". Although it may be true, it doesn't mean this one heartache isn't something incredibly important to me, isn't worth hurting for, or isn't something worth shedding tears. Because this one thing, no matter how little it may seem, may be causing unbearable pain to the beholder. As they say, pain may be in the mind, but how exactly are we supposed to deal with it ? Try to forget about it...or let it soak in ?

No comments:

Post a Comment