Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

don't stop believing .

http://kezzi-rose.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Stop-Believing-162837249

My heart hurts...and I don't know why. Maybe it's because you stopped defending me. Maybe it's because you sat there and watched while I was hurting. Maybe it's because you're no longer on my side. Every time I try to hint that I'm jealous, missing you, needing you, you take it like nothing's wrong. I thought you could see past fake smiles, that you could see what I was really feeling inside. I don't know. I keep trying to stay positive, to keep from falling deeper into this hole, but every little scar just takes another part of me. Sometimes, it feels like I could just collapse right there, and life would go on for everyone else around me. I keep holding it in, acting like it's nothing, while I'm slowly dying inside. It seems like the cruel ones always get away with everything, while the honest ones are doing the right thing with no gain, but something lost. I know I'm not perfect...in fact, I'm nowhere near it. But what makes people stand out from others is their approach on life. Why make this a memory of depressing and hateful feelings, when you could make it worthwhile ?
If someone is worth worrying over, you need to trust that they will come back to you in the end. Your life is great - everyone's is - as long as you have everything important to you...and that's all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment