Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Friday, May 28, 2010

higher & higher .


http://bloodonthemoon5.deviantart.com/art/Dance-Inside-129938909?q=&qo=

When you're having a bad day....doesn't it seem like everything just keeps endlessly crashing down on you ? But that's completely opposite of what's supposed to happen. When you're having a bad day, you should try just about anything to make it better, until in the end, it isn't even a bad day anymore. At the end of the day, forget about all the sour events that have happened, because they aren't worth a second thought about. 1 out of the 365 days of the year isn't significant enough to keep you from living the fullest and saying good morning to each new day the sun brings. So strive to make every day special, until you can finally call it a completely perfect year.

3 comments:

  1. What happened to your blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is inspiring =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do still blog. I've just been a bit busy recently and I've been trying to catch up on my posts. >< Do disregard the dates for now, because although I am posting, they may be wrong. ~ I'm hoping you will continue visit my blog to read my posts and spread the word to some people that may need encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete