Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end .


http://supermalade.deviantart.com/art/Flying-heart-131485387

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new
ending. So when you feel like the world is crashing down around you, start again and see what happens. Life is full of trial and error, and undoubtedly, you'll have many failures coming your way. But every once in a while, there will be a success, to remind you to stay motivated for something you truly want. I admit it...I have tensions with someone I was once friends with, and when I think about it, I really don't want to deal with someone like that. But why not forget those things, because I have to remember why I was her friend in the first place - there must have been something special. I'm willing to erase everything, so let's start something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment