Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Monday, May 31, 2010

behind this mask .

http://biszkopciik.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2pt8ed

Behind this mask is a girl who lacks self-confidence and a voice to speak out for what she believes is right. She struggles to keep even her own mind from wandering off to a wrong path, and to keep others' criticism from stopping her. She's following her longing to finally become someone who others can look to for guidance when unsure. And that one girl is me...but I am learning. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are so inspiring and encouraging that it's pretty hard for not only me, but maybe many other people who read your posts, to imagine that you are this type of girl you are talking about. I hope you can become that person who people can look up to for guidance. :)Keep blogging because your posts, again, not only show me the good things in life, but everybody who read them.

    ReplyDelete