Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Thursday, April 8, 2010

broken wings mend in time .

It was my fault, I admit it. It's just another regret that i cannot take back. Why I did it ? I don't know either. Every time you smiled, talked, laughed - butterflies. The worst of it is not being able to forget. You opened up to me, while I turned the other way for no known reasons. You wiped the tears from my eyes when no one else could see past my fake smile. You hugged me, just because. And finally when I realized my mistakes, you weren't there to let me in. Now those occasional times we lock eyes feel like you're staring back at me like a stranger. What I miss the most isn't who you used to be, it's the person you were to me. I know for sure that he still exists, hiding behind those curious eyes of yours, and I'm hoping to meet him again.

2 comments:

  1. Always remember that I am here for you. =]
    What's the video about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my sammy ! (:
    the videos about like..love
    these two people break up and he's trying to "get used to" not having her there. yeah ?

    ReplyDelete