Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Friday, April 23, 2010

i just can't forget .


http://spraypainttragedy.deviantart.com/art/Fix-You-68907663

Tell me; that person inside of you that you showed me the first time we met - was he real ? I thought for sure you weren't the person everyone else said you were, that you had a deeper, sensitive side, that he was your true self. And I fell for him. Ever since that day you finally stopped talking to me for pushing you away, I've never stopped wondering if you would come back. Maybe it's my fault...for not having the courage to say sorry - afraid of a rejection and afraid that you wouldn't be the same person I remembered you as. Maybe I deserve it, but I know the person I fell for, the person I miss dearly, wouldn't just forget about me like this if he cared - and he did. Or maybe I'm just lying to myself. My brain tells me to forget about you, but my heart just can't let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment