Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

i believed . . .

http://blackcrock.deviantart.com/art/Teddy-61042939

Wasn't I a fool...to believe in you, to believe you actually cared, to believe that you'd always be there ? I believe in those silly little fairytale endings, that one day my prince would come and rescue me. How silly was I ? to think frankly of everyone around me, to think that no one could or would harm me. I must remember that there are bad people in this world...but there are also good ones. The good people around you - the ones who are worth it - will stand by your side no matter what, and you have to trust that. God has sent you guardian angels, your true friends, who will be there with you through it all. So choose your path wisely, because along the way, you will discover who your real friends are.

What do you think: that everyone was born pure and later influenced by others, or that the bad people were born bad ?

1 comment:

  1. if your truly asking that question then im going to say that people influenced by others starting from when they are born they learn and change as life goes on

    ReplyDelete