Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Friday, April 30, 2010

love life



如果你的生命只剩下一點點你会用什么态度去面对 。。。

If you knew you had only a short amount of time left, what kind of attitude would you use to face life ?

Translation:

"Jia Wen: I am 15 years old. The doctor told me that I have only a small amount of time left, but I really want to live, because I love my life."

"Yu Hua: I am 13 years old. I was once a champion ice skater, but the doctor told me that I developed bone cancer. I want to try hard to live on, because I love my life."
"Dora: I am 13 years old. I really love music, but I might not have another chance to play cello for my mom and dad to hear."
During your life, you will definitely face some failures, but compared to the situations of these children, you should be the one who cherishes life even more.
"If you could switch lives with me, would you be willing to switch ?"
At times when you feel lonely or sad, or your heart feels like you can't go on, remember these children, who are praying for you.
"Please live your life well for me."

I saw this on TV about a year ago...I should have shared this earlier! Ahh, this video is really touching and inspirational! It makes me cry every time I watch it. So yeah! Remember to live your life well and full, because you don't know how lucky you are.

Visit their website!
( Not sure if the website's just down temporarily or not. >< ) Basically, Taiwanese stars are coming together to collect money for kids with cancer. They're selling these really cute L
² "Love Life" t-shirts. :) There are also a few other videos out, so do look for them ( but they're all in Chinese T_T ) ! I remember watching one where a boy kept crying from watching his sister suffer like that. Keep them in your hearts and spread this around.

Sorry about the rough translation! My Chinese isn't anywhere near perfect. :D


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! <3
    I'm sure you're touching lots of people with this. =]
    And your future will be amazingggg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww (: i hope so!
    thanks vincentpoooop. ^^

    ReplyDelete