Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

come out, mr sunshine .


http://georgiapeaches.deviantart.com/art/Miracle-Bubbles-120480359

Sometimes, I just want to fall asleep, and never wake up...because my dreams are always better than reality. But it just makes me realize how many other people are feeling the way that I do, and how much I want to help them shine instead of standing under a raincloud like me. Sure, some people are luckier than others, but it does not limit anyone's happiness. Take some time out of every day to think of the things you should be thankful for. Some of the simple things you take for granted are desired or needed by someone else. Instead of constantly thinking about the depressing things in your life, look for the simplest, purest things in this world. Life is what you make it, and no one can control that. Go ahead and use me - I'll be there when you need me, and when you don't, I'll make sure I can be there when you do. I'll go to anything to help you, even if it means getting hurt in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment