Life's advice from a girl who's living, dreaming, and struggling through it all.
Sometimes, the little things in life are the ones you should be cherishing. After all, the greatest gifts come in small packages, right? Take a step back from this busy world and watch the place and people around you. Put your priorities straight - know what and who you want in your life, because the things worth the most to you will stay by your side. Originally, I was worried about a friend who was having a hard time. Everything had crashed down, and even keeping hope was nearly impossible. After a few posts, I began to realize how much I wanted to touch more people with my words, and to show how much there is to this world. So here it is...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the sky is always brighter after a rain .


http://roseonthegrey.deviantart.com/art/At-the-end-of-the-rainbow-148318676

Isn't it funny ? You once asked me what makes me cry so you could make sure you would never do it. What happened - was it all a lie ? I watch every day go by as we slowly fall apart. When did this all start to happen ? The little things that you used to do for me seem so faint now. And because it is all gone now, I cherish each and every one of those memories. You never know what you have until it's already gone. Is it possible to go back to what we had; is it possible to forget everything that had happened, and slowly recollect the pieces of times we had spent together ? After all, the sky is always brighter after a rain, right ? As for now, I am waiting for that one day to come, when you'll reopen that spot right beside you for me, and when we can finally experience the full feeling of happiness.

3 comments:

  1. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. :D
    When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. :] you will always be my little duckie <3 annekil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, keep your head up and remember that you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't start blogging that long ago:D I hope by teaching everyone who visits your site about how to look ahead past the troubles found in everyday life, you will one day realize how much you've learned as well

    ReplyDelete